Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scary Ideas!

It is only the first week of October, but I'm already excited for Halloween art projects, and you can bet the kids will be too!  This link has lots of great Halloween ideas from Art Projects for Kids

I wanted to try this one last year, but I didn't plan far enough ahead to have two sessions to finish it up in time (instructions here).  Maybe we will do it this year.


If you want to do a project that takes more than one lesson to finish, ask the teacher if you can come back the next week or give the teacher instructions on finishing the project.

Have your teachers contacted you yet to establish a lesson time?  If not, you could discuss it at parent teacher conference this week.  Let me know how your first lessons go.  I'd love to hear what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment